Thursday 8 March 2018

Cloud Nine The Original Iron



 Never in a million years did I think that I would find a hair iron that would make me consider cheating on my GHD’s.

Never ever.

I’ve considered my GHD’s to be the crème de la crème of straightening irons for as long as I can remember.




That was until recently however when I was introduced to the multi-award winning Cloud Nine The Original Iron.

This product hasn’t just made my cheat on my GHD’s, it’s made me ditch them completely.

I am not exaggerating when I say that they are without a doubt, THE BEST hair irons I have ever used.




My hair has never been so straight, sleek and shiny and I am totally in love.

If you aren’t familiar with the brand they are a haircare company that create fabulous, clever tools that are designed to reduce hair damage, leaving your hair visibly healthier.

Created in 2009 by the founder of GHD Robert Powls, the brand has become the epitome of luxury and innovation.




Cloud Nine tools are equipped with something called ‘Smart Technology’ which intelligently functions to maintain your chosen individual styling temperature and by combining four unique elements, their tools can create amazing results at lower temperatures, producing extra-smooth, ultra-shiny, healthier hair.

Their ceramic plates are infused with a natural mineral only found in South Korea and their irons and wands are emit negative ions.




These ions help to lock-in moisture, seal the cuticle layer and minimise damage to your hair’s natural structure. They are also believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, relieving stress and boosting energy.

How bloody incredible is that!

So, know you know the background and science, onto the product itself.




I tested out their award winning Original Iron, and it was quickly apparent as to why they are so highly acclaimed. 

Sleek and chic in appearance and compact and slim to hold in your hand, this fabulous iron allows you to fully customise your straightening experience.

It features a temperate control panel, allowing you to choose which temperature you’d like to style your hair at, from 100 to 200 degrees.




Simply click the ‘high’ or ‘low’ button next to the temperature gauge to select your chosen temperate and once the green lights have stopped flashing (indicating it has reached the desired temperature) you’re ready to go.

They heat up in super quick time, so quickly in fact that I hadn’t even finished separating my hair ready to straighten before they were ready!

Even at lower temperatures the iron effortlessly glides through your hair, leaving it feeling incredibly sleek, soft and highly polished.




The floating, super smooth, mineral infused ionised plates feature a delicately curved body which allow you to not only straighten, but curl, flick and create gorgeous waves without any dragging or catching.

Using the iron was like watching magic happen right before my eyes. My hair went into the iron course, frizzy and unruly and came out the other send seconds later sleek, shiny and beautiful.

Truly, I’m not exaggerating at all. I’m genuinely blown away by how gentle and kind they are to your hair and yet what incredible results they produce.




In fact, so shiny was my hair after using them that I didn’t need to use my shine-inducing finishing spray which I ALWAYS use.

At £139 they are slightly more expensive than their famous competitor, however for that you also get a rather brilliant protective heat guard to pop on the end of the irons after use and a luxury heat resistant carry case so to be honest I’d say that they are not at all badly priced.




To be honest, for the results they produce I’d happily up to £50 more they are THAT good plus, continuous use of Cloud Nine products at lower temperatures results in shinier, healthier looking hair and long lasting styles so its kind of a no brainer!

If you are thinking of investing in some new hair irons or straighteners then I urge you to consider cheating on your current brand too because without having cheated, I’d never have found the love of my life in the form of my Cloud Nine Irons, and I’ll never look back!

Cloud Nine’s Original Iron is available now for £139 from their website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig