Tuesday 20 June 2017

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream



Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is the latest beauty product to take Instagram by storm!

This fabulously named body cream (actually pronounced as ‘boom boom’ in Brazil) harnesses the power of Amazonia ingredients to create a deliciously rich cream that helps to firm and tone your skin. And bum. Obviously.




Enhanced with South American Guarana (a caffeine rich plant which is 5 times stronger than coffee) this cream gives your skin the ultimate boost, stimulating circulation and tightening to leave your skin smooth, soft and helping to minimise cellulite.

Furthermore, a blend of cupuaçu butter, açaí and coconut oil provide superior hydration and moisturising properties without leaving your skin feeling heavy and greasy.




I was so excited to try this bad boy. Who wouldn’t want to try a cream called Bum Bum and who wouldn’t want a tight, toned butt!

The cream itself is beautifully rich yet light and silky in texture. A little goes a long way and it is absorbed really quickly without leaving your skin feeling oily.




It has one of the most gorgeous scents of any body cream I’ve ever used. It’s a soft, sweet, nutty- caramel-esq aroma and to my delight, its scent lasts for AGES after application, meaning I too smell yummy!

The cream itself is actually ever so slightly shimmery but I’m talking about in the most subtle way. It possesses the kind of shimmer which you can barely see but when it catches the light it makes your skin glow with radiance.




I’ve been using this cream daily for a week and applying it in clockwise, circular motions to help stimulate circulation and its safe to say that I’m addicted.

I’m addicted to its delectable aroma, its delicious richness and the way it makes me skin feel toned and gorgeous. 




I also think that its ever-so-slight iridescentness helps to reduce the appearance of my cellulite. Result!

Sol de Janeiro’s Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is available now from Cult Beauty and costs £44 for 240ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig