Thursday 27 April 2017

Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream



I Love this product.





This bad boy is 99.6% naturally derived and helps your skin to renew itself and improve resilience for smoother texture and a more youthful appearance.

It contains Red Ginseng Root and Manuka Honey to increase vibrancy and help to build a stronger skin barrier.




Native to Korea, Red Ginseng Root has been used for thousands of years in traditional Asian medicine. Growing conditions and cultivation methods in Korea yield an incredibly powerful ginseng in terms of biological activity and medicinal properties versus all other ginseng species.

New Zealand Manuka Honey is a dark creamy monofloral honey which is valued for its strong medicinal properties. 




As you may be able to see from its peaks in the photos, the cream is thick and is actually almost the texture of gel which is probably why it agrees with my skin so much. 

It is rich and nourishing yet also lightweight and is absorbed into your skin really quickly leaving no trace other than soft and smooth skin.




It has a soft, pleasant, earthy scent and a little goes a long way so go easy on application!

I’ve been using this cream for about a month now and I’m really impressed with the results.




My skin feels extremely soft and nourished but not clogged and heavy. I’ve had no breakouts and it leaves a lovely smooth base for my make up too.

Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream is available now and costs £49.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig