Tuesday 17 January 2017

Liz Earle Superskin Eye Cream



Since having kids I’ve never needed a decent eye cream more!

Lack of sleep and long days have taken their toll on my skin and despite trying hard to mask my exhaustion the area that always gives me away is my eye area.

The skin around your eye is thinner and more delicate than on the rest of your face and requires a little bit of special treatment to get it looking its best, hence the need for an eye cream!
 
Liz Earle’s Superskin Eye Cream is one of the best I’ve tried.




This super rich and gorgeous cream is enriched with Liz’s renowned superskin botanical blend of rosehip, borage and cranberry seed oils.

It contains a potent infusion of some fabulous ingredients which work together to visibly lift, brighten and reduce puffiness around the eye area.

Paracress extract helps to gently lift and firm the skin while pomegranate fruit and green tea extracts work to brighten the skin and lessen the appearance of dark circles.

Alfalfa extract helps to reduce the appearance of the inevitable puffiness you get after a sleepless night and together these bad boys help to leave you looking refreshed and wide awake.



The cream itself has a slightly yellow tint and is deliciously rich and thick.

Despite its creaminess it is absorbed into the skin quickly leaving no greasy residue.

Upon application my skin feels immediately lifted, softer and firmer, particularly in the morning. 

Applying the cream also seems to soothe my tired, sore, sleep deprived eyes too!




When used before applying make up I can really notice the difference. 

The skin around my eyes is wonderfully hydrate and plumped and make up sits on it really nicely without sinking into the fine lines and revealing my tiredness, and age!

A little goes a long way so although it is an expensive cream at £35 for 15ml, it’ll last you ages!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig