Wednesday 14 September 2016

Lee Stafford Coco Loco Coconut Spritz



While I can’t stand the taste, I adore the scent of coconuts!

It always remind me of warm, tropical summer days and yummy pina coladas.

You’ll all know by now my love of all things sweet smelling so it’ll come as no surprise to say that I adore the new Lee Stafford Coco Loco range of haircare products, and one in particular.




The Lee Stafford Coconut Spritz (£5.99) has quickly become by absolute favourite haircare product.

This super lightweight spray adds moisture to your hair while detangling, de-frizzing, de fluffing and adding superior shine.

It also smells blinkin’ amazing.




Its marketed as looking like a milk but acting like an oil and I would certainly agree with this.

 The great thing about it is because it’s not an oil, you needn’t worry about making your hair greasy and lank by over-applying (though you shouldn’t use too much obviously!).

I’m rubbish at using hair oils as I always put too much on but so far I’ve never had an issue with this spray.




I use it on towel dried hair and spray it liberally through the ends before blow drying.

It definitely makes me hair feel softer and smoother and leaves it smelling absolutely delicious!
Better still at just £5.99 its really affordable too.

You can buy the Lee Stafford Coco Loco Coconut Spritz and the rest of the Coco Loco range from Boots now.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really need to pick one of these up. I asked Megan from Thumberlina Lillie how her hair always looks so soft and smooth and she recommended this. Plus anything coconut scented is a must x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig