Thursday 8 September 2016

Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil



Benefit’s new Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil is literally the best brow pencil I’ve ever used, and let me state that usually I HATE eyebrow pencils.

Normally I find that eyebrow pencils are either too hard, too soft, too thick or basically just naff. I hadn’t filled my brows with pencil in years….until last week that is.




Benefit’s Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil is an award winning product after bagging ‘Best Sculpted brow definer’ in the GLAMOUR Power List 2016.

It features a custom, no need to sharpen tapered tip, soft colour, a glide on formula and a built in blending spoolie-brush.



 
Let me first say I LOVE the shape of the pencil itself with its unique shaped pencil tip. 

It is absolutely perfect for creating precision brows easily, unlike many pencils which blunt quickly and leave you unable to create delicate thin lines. 




The product itself is lovely and soft to apply but doesn’t smudge and spread on application and the little brush on the other end of the pencil is perfect for blending the colour into your brows for a groomed, natural and gorgeous look.




The formula is also waterproof so you don’t need to worry about losing your brows if the heavens open, which let’s be honest, in Britain is pretty likely to happen!




Well done Benefit, you’ve succeeded in converting me back to being a brow pencil fan!

Benefit’s Good Proof Eyebrow Pencil is available in 6 shades and costs £18.50.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love their new brow collection, I think my favourite is Ka-Brow its so easy to use, helps me just fill in where my brows are naturally light.

    x

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig