Tuesday 26 April 2016

Janjira Thai Lime & Ginger Sugar Milky Body Scrub & Body Butter



One of my favourite times of the day is bath and getting ready for bed time. 

I often find myself feeling jealous of my toddler when I put him in his lovely, bubbly bath at 6pm, get to wrap him in a warm towel and then smother him in lovely nourishing body creams to look after his delicate skin.

I look at the time and know I’ve got at least another hour until I can indulge in this routine myself!

Two products that are currently making my evening routine all the more enjoyable are from a brand called Janjira. 




Born in Thailand, Janjira was created to harmonise between ancient wisdom inspired by Thai culture, tradition and innovative technology.

Their Spa inspired ranges are built around the bathing rituals of Thai royalty, Janjira brings the ultimate spa experience into your home.

I love spa inspired products as they often exude luxury and evoke feelings of pure relaxation, something that I know I look for in a pampering product if not for every day use.




I’m currently indulging in (and loving) the Thai Lime & Ginger Sugar Milky Body Scrub and Body Butter.

Their Thai Lime and Ginger range features zesty yet soft scents of lime combined with ginger and bitter orange which activates your senses, revitalises your mind and refreshes your body.

It is a truly stunning smelling collection that I can’t get enough of!




So first up we’ve got the Sugar Milky Body Scrub. This little lovely uses refined sugar to help exfoliate, enhance, smoothen and brighten your skin while emolient-rich oils help to restore hydration and moisture.

For a scrub its actually deliciously smooth and not too abrasive or rough, helped in part I’m sure by its gorgeously rich oil content that ensures your skin is nourished as well as buffed to perfection.

It contains Sweet Almond Oil which is easily absorbed into the skin leaving it feeling silky soft while sugar crystals gently buff away dead, tired skin.




It smells incredible and is so relaxing to use!

Thankfully they also have a body butter in the same range which means the relaxation and enjoyment can be continued when out of the bath too.

Enriched with Ginger and Citrus Extracts this Body Butter helps to replenish and moisturise your skin without leaving a greasy, oily residue.




For such a thick, rich cream it melts into the skin and disappears really quickly leaving you feeling soft, nourished and smelling good enough to eat!

It contains a host of skin loving ingredients to pamper you to perfection with Vitamin B3 to help maintain your skins moisture balance, Avocado oil with vitamins A,B,D,E and amino acids to help soothe and heal the skin and shea butter to add natural moisture and to keep your skin feeling soft and supple.

At £26 each, this duo are not cheap so I personally choose to save them for a weekly treat as opposed to daily use which means they last longer and can be enjoyed longer too!




If you’ve yet to discover Janjira’s range of products allow me to suggest these scrummy products as a pretty good starting point!

You can buy Janjira’s Thai Lime & Ginger Sugar Milky Body Scrub and Body Butter from their website now.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig