Tuesday 22 March 2016

Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado



One of the problem areas on my face as far as I’m concerned is my eye area.

Perhaps it’s because I haven’t slept properly since I had my son over 2 years ago, maybe its age creeping up on me or most likely it’s a combination of both, but one way or the other, this area needs special attention.




I’m always on the hunt for eye creams, lotions, serums and potions that help to make me look more awake and fresh.

My latest find is Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado (£20 for 14ml).

This small but perfectly formed little pot contains a beautifully rich, thick and creamy treatment.




It has a delicate green hue and a fresh, natural scent and has to be, in my opinion, one of the loveliest eye creams I’ve ever had the pleasure to use.

Now, this product doesn’t claim to be anti ageing, rather, it is designed to hydrate and nourish the delicate skin around your eyes.

It contains Vitamin A, Avocado Oil and fatty acids which provides a real hit of nourishment that can be immediately felt on application.




This cream possesses some cool qualities in that it does not migrate into your eyes, unlike some other products that can run or spread.

When applied the thick cream immediately takes on the texture of a much lighter product, making even distribution easy peasy and thanks to its super subtle scent, it isn’t over powering and won’t irritate your eyes (It is after all both Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist-Tested).




Straight away my eye area feels more soothed and nourished, awake and pampered!

I prefer to use this product at night time as due to its richness it someone times reacts with my concealer in the mornings, but to be honest it is so moisturising that come morning I don’t really need another dose.




If you’re looking for an eye cream that is going to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth, nourished and pampered then this is your product!

Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is available now from their website and costs £20 for 14ml or £33.50 for 28ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig