Tuesday 25 August 2015

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation



Born This Way is the fabulous new foundation from Too Faced, but this foundation is so much more than just a foundation.

Infused within this oil free foundation is a potent combination of coconut water, Alpine Rose and Hyaluronic Acid.




Coconut Water helps to replenish your skin’s moisture levels without over hydrating, Alpine Rose brightens the skin’s appearance and promotes elasticity and Hyaluronic Acid helps balance your skin for a smoother, more youthful appearance.

I love the idea of having such fabulous skin love ingredients built into a foundation because if like me you are prone to problematic skin, it’s good to know that you skin is getting some much needed TLC throughout the day even if you are wearing make up.




So, now you know what’s in it, let’s talk about what it’s like.

Born This Way is a medium-full coverage foundation that is said to be undetectable. I would absolutely have to agree with this claim as despite the decent level of coverage I found the fluid to be deceptively light and comfortable to wear, disappearing into my skin perfectly.




I was expecting it to feel heavier but it was lovely and light, blended seamlessly into my skin and even when I only used a little, it still provided a fab level of coverage.

You can definitely tell that its oil free and if you have super dry skin you may need to moisturise well before application, but for my oily/combination skin it was perfect.




It blended to a silky smooth, satin, semi matte finish without looking un-naturally matte, evened out my skin tone and really toned down my red, blotchy, blemished areas.

I always set my foundation with a powder but I only needed a light dusting over this and I was delighted to not have to constantly tend to the ‘shine’ which often appears on my T-Zone as it appeared to be being kept under control for far longer than it normally would!




I cannot fault this foundation and never thought I would find one that I love as much as my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, but you know what, I have.

It feels light and comfortable to wear, matches my skin tone exactly, is long lasting AND it looks after your skin. What’s not to love?




Too Faced Born This Way foundation costs £29 and is available now in 12 shades from TooFaced and Debenhams.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I want to try this so much! Must hunt it down next time I'm at the shops, it sounds great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an amazing foundation, especially for those with oily skin like me. I'll have to get a sample and see how it holds up :)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this out! What shade did you get?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seeing this EVERYWHERE at the moment and the reviews are glowing. I think I am going to have to check this out, there is no getting away from it at all. I'll just blame the bloggers when the hubby questions why I need another foundation.

    I have been a follower of your blog for a while but I am currently popping by some of the 30plusblogs and seen your link on there so decided I should leave a little comment for you.

    Carrie
    http://www.cazmosworld.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig