Thursday 9 July 2015

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara



When  you come across a mascara called ‘Better Than Sex’, you know you have to try it. 

It’s a pretty bold name to give to a beauty product and it’ll probably come as no surprise to hear that that brand is Too Faced.




“One application of our collagen fuelled formula and touch of our specially shaped brush will leave you begging for more” they say.

"  One coat and lashes are full, defined and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and they’re reaching unbelievable heights of drama. Three coats and you’ll believe in magic.”

Yeah, I HAD to try this one!




 So, lets start with the packaging. 

I Love the gorgeous, metallic, baby pink tube which screams girly chic!

The brush is curved like an hourglass and features bristles of varying lengths.

 Now I have to be honest, when I first saw the brush my immediate thought was ‘Argh That is exactly what I don’t want my lashes to look like’.




There was quite a lot of product on the brush and it looked really clumpy so I wasn’t holding out much hope.

There was quite a lot of product on the brush when i took it out of the tube so I swiped some off before applying it and found that I really liked the brush after all.

It was super soft and glided through my lashes depositing a decent amount of product as it went. I had to work the brush through my lashes well to separate them but boy were they looking voluminous when I’d finished, and really, REALLY black!




Turns out the product contains unique peptides to give a deep, intense black and something called Acacia Senegal  tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock your curled lashes in place.

 It also has a film forming polymer to create a smudge proof look that lasts all day.


Mascara Free


In tests 100% of people said that it created longer lashes and dramatic volume. That I would certainly agree with.


Wearing Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara


You can see from my photos how long, thick and black my lashes looked, but would I go as far to say that its so good its Better Than Sex?

Well, I guess that all depends on WHO you’re having sex with!

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is available now from their website and costs £16.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Still haven't tried this mascara like you I'm not a huge fan of the look of the brush.

    Tasha x
    sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig