Wednesday 20 May 2015

L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara




L’Oreal Paris are one of my favourite high street make up brands and one of the things they do really well are mascaras.

My current favourite is their Volume Million Lashes mascara.


 

It has a lot to live up to given its bold name and I’m happy to say that it didn’t disappoint.

The brush, or ‘Millionizer’ if you will, has tonnes of multi length bristles designed to reach all of your lashes, coating them from root to tip and separating them for a fanned-out effect.




The excess wiper at the top of the tube removes excess mascara from the wand ensuring the bristles are not overloaded, causing clumps in your lashes.

The brush itself is nice and fat and glides through my lashes with ease. Its soft too so doesn’t irritate my lash line unlike some other, harder bristle wands.




The excess wiper works brilliantly too as one of my biggest pet peeves with a mascara is a wand that is so clogged up with product that you have to spend ages wiping most of it off before using it.




You can see from the photos just how great this mascara is. It not only adds much needed volume to my lashes but check out the length of them too, and this was with only one coat!

For £10.99 I’m seriously impressed .




You can get L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara from Boots where they are currently running a 3 for 2 promotion on selected L’Oreal Paris cosmetics.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I just got rid of my old ones. You are so right! This is THE best mascara I have ever used.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig