Tuesday 19 May 2015

Elizabeth Arden Sunkissed Peal Bronzer and Highlighter



HOW beautiful is this Elizabeth Arden Sunkissed Pearls Bronzer and Highlighter.

May we just take a moment to appreciate the prettiness!




Look at how the pearlescent pinky bubbles nestle in beautifully between two shell embossed bronzers.

Just gorgeous!

Inspired by the lustrous colours of pearls, this collection combines subtle, iridescent tints with deep, mysterious tones from the sea.




Encased within sleek, white pearl packaging and features decorative seashell accents, cheeks are left sculpted to perfection with this bronzing and highlighting duo.

Contouring is made easy with these three pressed powders featuring a honey bronze, a soft pearly pink and a deeper bronze.




The powders are silky soft and glide onto the skin fabulously. For me with my pale skin, the intensity of the bronze shades was just spot on. 

Many bronzers are just simply too dark and too intense for my skin but the honey hues in this compact were just perfect.




While the bronzers themselves are pretty matte, I dusted the pearly pink just above where I had bronzed, lifting the appearance slightly and highlighting my cheek bones.

It is a very subtle pearlescent pink without a hint of sparkle, something which I personally never want from a highlighter!




My only issue is that the compact is just so pretty with its embossing that I hate to use it and ruin it, but ruin it I must as I’m a big fan of the overall healthy, glowing skin look that the powders created.

Elizabeth Arden’s Sunkissed Peal Bronzer and Highlighter in Warm Pearl 02 is available now and costs £28.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig