Thursday 5 February 2015

The Body Shop Smoky Poppy Collection




Smoky Poppy is the seductive new collection for The Body Shop.

Available from today, this alluring new range is out just in time for Valentines Day, so boys if you’re reading this, take note!


 

The best way to describe this collection is as an intoxicating, warm, spicy and delicately floral. Laced with the extract of oil rich poppy flowers, it is a very grown up and addictive collection.

Encased within stylish black bottles with a ruby red poppy, the range screams romance, if you ask me!




I love the shower gel (£4), which itself too is dark, mysterious shade!




Check out their bath bombs (£12) which include real poppy seeds.





The Eau de Toilette (£8.50) is beautiful and super wearable, a delicate smoky, warm fragrance that I reckon would appeal to a wide range of women, old and young.






Also in this collection is the new Universal Lip and Cheek velvet stick (£12), which is designed to give your lips and cheeks a natural flush flow with a matte finish.






Pictured here with a Lip and Cheek velvet stick in Poppy Red, this stick is a little bit special.

Don’t be afraid of its black appearance as this universal stick adapts to the unique PH of your skin, giving you your own unique poppy shade! 


Shade Poppy Red on top and Universal on the bottom


How cool is that!

So, If you’re not a fan of very sweet fragrances, but likewise aren’t that into heady florals, Smoky Poppy could be just the range for you.

The whole Smoky Poppy range is available now in store and online.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I like the sound of this and I am not usually a Body Shop fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging of these. I'll definitely be taking a look, my birthday is on Poppy day so anything with a poppy on it has always drawn me in!

    Jenn

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to pick up this range the packaging is unique and impeccable- LOVE IT xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely collection, it sounds more grown up & sophisticated. I like spicy scents so this might be right up my street.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig