Sunday 9 November 2014

The Body Shop Doll Yourself Up! Lip and Cheek Doll



HOW cute is this Limited Edition Lip and Cheek stain from The Body Shop!





This little lovely features a fab, new red shade which is perfect for winter and the forthcoming party season.

When first applied the stain appears to be a pretty vivid red, however once it has been worn for a  while the initial pop of colour dissipates somewhat, leaving a natural, rosy looking hint of colour.




This kind of product is perfect for people like me, who don’t have a lot of time in the day to top up their make up so need it to last, and boy does this stain last.




I  did find that it lasted longer on my cheeks than it did on my lips, but given that I spend my day eating and drinking that’s not really a surprise. 



 
 It’s a very subtle, pretty shade and I really love the cute bottle, how can one resist!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh I love these bottles aren't they just gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a little swatch of this in store today. I'm not sure how I'd feel about using this on my lips (I think it would just disappear on mine) but I think it would look gorgeous on cheeks x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig