Monday 3 November 2014

Laduree Sonny Angel



Ok so I know that this post is entirely beauty un-related, but I felt that I had to share anyway.

For those of you that have no idea what you’re looking at, these little toys are a collectable Japanese (unsurprisingly) phenomenon called Sonny Angel.





The first Sonny Angel doll was launched in 2005 and its popularity has just grown and grown.


To celebrate their tenth anniversary the brand has teamed up with the rather delicious and iconic patisserie, Lauduree to create a super sweet limited edition collection.
 
 
 


The Patisseries Collection introduces 12 new characters, six angels wearing the baker’s signature macaroons and six topped with artistically beautiful pastries, including Saint-HonoréRose Framboise and Ispahan.

This collectable range is sold in blind boxes, so you don’t know which angel you are going to get, kind of like a kinder egg! 




I hear that people trade these little figures at school or at work to try and collect entire ranges.

So it’s a little naked angel with a cake on its head, I get that, but there’s something very cute about it too.




 My son is only 10 months old, so is far too young to be ‘into’ these (They are suitable for age 3 plus), but I can imagine them being hugely popular with small kids and of course, die hard collectors!





Each collectable angel costs £13 and is available from Kindtoys.co.uk.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig