Thursday 11 September 2014

Wilkinson Sword Quattro for women Sparkle Disposables



Wilkinson Sword Quattro for women Sparkle Disposables are the new, must have razors.

These pretty, sparkly, disposable coral razors are perfect for creating a silky smooth look.




These bad boys feature 4 ultra thin blades and a moisturising strip enriched with papaya and pearl complex, designed to provide a close and accurate shave, while keeping your skin smooth and soft.

Expertly designed to hug every curve of your body, they are both practical and pretty!




Better still, each razor comes with a little cap, designed to keep the blades safe and clean, perfect for holidays and weekends away.

I’m pretty rubbish when it comes to shaving and I’m often in a rush, which can result in a bit of a bodge job!




I’m pleased to report that I got no nicks or grazes when using these, even when in the shower with only 5 minutes to get myself ready.

They glided beautifully over my skin and I was left with a gorgeous silky smooth legs!




The Wilkinson Sword Quattro for women Sparkle Disposables are available now and a three pack costs £5.39.
SHARE:

1 comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig