Thursday 7 August 2014

Diet Chef: Week 3 Review




So it's week three of the Diet Chef diet and I am thrilled to say that I've lost another pound and a half! I reckon I could have lost more but it was my birthday on Sunday so naturally I had the day off and indulged a little!

I think if I had time to do more exercise I'd certainly be losing a lot more but to be honest I'm very happy with a loss of one pound a week.

After all, it did take nine months to put on the weight so I can't expect it to just to go over night!

Better still, when I stepped on the scales this morning I found out that I finally broken another stone barrier!


My favourite breakfast!
 

Not that I've lost another stone but I finally dropped down into a smaller one! I'm over the moon to see that number on the scales!

Don't get me wrong, I've still got a long way to go, but seeing the numbers creep down fills me with so much motivation!

I'm fully in the swing of things with this diet now and find that I'm now feeling less hungry and my cravings have really diminished.

I actually get really excited and look forward to my dinners now and because of all the extra fruit and veg I've been eating I feel healthier than I've been in a very long time.


Beef In Ale
 

My new favourite dinner is the Diet Chef beef in ale!

It's a yummy, rich sauce with flaky beef and sliced potatoes. I like to add a tonne of veg and 150cals worth of wholemeal rice to the meal to bulk it out a little and help to make up my one of the 5 portions of fruit and veg.

I still find it hard to believe that these meals come from microwaveable packs! They're so good!




Speaking of good, check out their paprika flavour bakes. They are such a yummy, flavoursome treat between meals!

So, next week is my last week on the diet and I'm going to work super hard to ensure a good loss next week too so I'm going to up my daily pram work outs!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig