Tuesday 22 July 2014

Arbonne Calm Range



My skin has always been sensitive as well as problematic, so you can imagine the state it was left in after all the hormonal changes of pregnancy.

Products I used to love suddenly started reacting with my skin and I was left looking a state with a dull, tired looking complexion with sore, dry patches.

I heard great things about a brand called Arbonne so decided to leave my face in their hands and give their Calm range a go.





Arbonne’s Calm range is for sensitive skin and is designed to hydrate, sooth and comfort your skin.

Their cleanser is a pleasure to use!

It is fragrance and Suplhate free and is formulated with only the bare essential ingredients.




It lathers beautifully, cleanses gently and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft, with no tightness.

The soothing facial serum is just as impressive.

The serum itself is a yellowy orange colour and is extremely light weight. I’d actually liken the texture to that of thick water. 




It’s non greasy and doesn’t have that generic slippery serum feel to it.

The serum quickly penetrates the skin, locking in moisture and leaving it feeling hydrating and soft.

I could get through this serum in the bucket load! It cools my skin, soothing any sore and dry areas, vastly improving the texture and appearance of my skin.




Like the cleanser, the serum is fragrance free and I love how fresh, soft and firm my skin feels after I’ve used it!

You can get your hands on the whole Arbonne Calm range from their website here.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Lovely post, i love the Arbonne purifying cleanser and toner!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether you have a colicky baby in the house, an active toddler, a hyperactive school age child, a curious teenager, or an adult with insomnia, all of you can receive a peaceful nights sleep with a white noise machine. Noizio

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig