Friday 13 December 2013

Soap & Glory Limited Edition Yule Monty Christmas Bag



Check out this bargainous  Soap & Glory set that would make the most amazing crimbo gift!

The limited edition Yule Monty Christmas bag launches today in Boots and will only cost you £27 as opposed to the regular RRP of £60!



Designed in a print by Jonathan Saunders, the bag contains nine full sized, Soap & Glory products!
Inside you’ll find;

Hand Food hand cream
 Sugar Crush body wash
 Righteous Butter body butter
 Peaches & Clean cleanser
Heel Genius foot cream
Butter Yourself body lotion
The Scrub Of Your Life body buffer
Thick & Fast mascara
Sexy Mother Pucker lip plumper

The bag will be available at Boots priced at £27 but you’ll need to get in there quickly as they’re going to fly off the shelves!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I can't believe how good this is! If I hadn't already got my mums present this would defo be it! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really wanted to get this and I was just TOO slow! It looked absolutely awesome as well :( xx




    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig