Monday 16 September 2013

Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette in Forest




I get very excited when Clarins release their latest season eye palettes because I know they are always gorgeous and beautiful, and this season is no different.

I had a play around with their Eye Quartet Mineral Palette in Forest which includes shades of bronze, gold, taupe and khaki.





Yes, the browns and golds are colours I would generally always go for but not khaki, so I was interested to see how it would look!

As always, these shadows can be used either dry or wet, though I personally never use them wet for fear of ruining my beautiful palette!




Each shade is highly pigmented, as soft as silk and provides fab, long lasting colour.

Two foam tipped applicators are designed for you to shade and blend seamlessly, allowing you to create beautiful looks!



I do love how Clarins always includes a little ‘how to get the look’ card in their palettes, with a simple where to use each shadow on your eye, for those of us unsure how to use all 4 colours together.




I’m happy to report that the Khaki shade wasn’t at all as green as I had imagined and looked beautiful with the other autumnal shades, making this palette my new go-to for autumn!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig