Monday 11 March 2013

Seascape Island Apothecary



I love it when you stumble across a gorgeous new skincare brand, totally by accident and end up loving them!

I did this just the other week with a brand called Seascape.

Seascape was developed on the island of Jersey where local produce and extracts of herbs distilled on the Island feature extensively in their key products. 

The brand encaptures the tranquillity of island life and each and every product is paraben, silicone, petroleum and SLS free and contains no artificial colours or synthetic fragrances.



This all sounded fab so I had to try it out!





Soothe Body Butter is a deliciously thick, rich butter with essential oils of lavender, Ylang Ylang and Mandarin to help relax and soothe your soul!




So thick is this cream that I thought it would take forever to sink into my skin- it didn’t.

 My skin drank it in quickly and was left feeling soft, smooth and without any hint of greasiness at all which I found amazing as many creams leave me feeling sticky and oily for a while. 




The Peppermint Lip Balm was a pleasure to use, smelt amazing thanks to its 100% natural peppermint essential oil and left my dry lips feeling kissably soft in no time thanks to its Jersey Beeswax, Jersey Honey and Jojoba seed oil.

The Refresh Hand & Nail Cream was not too dissimilar from the body butter, in that unlike many creams, I wasn’t left with a horrid greasy feeling after using it.




In fact, the rich ream was absorbed instantly and left my hands feeling  soft and lovely, without having to wait for it to sink it before I touched anything!

Quite apart from all these fab qualities, I must point out just how cute the packaging is!

Simple yet stunning with a gorgeous seahorse motif in different colours for each range.

Seascape Island Apothecary products are available to buy from their website here.

Will you be trying them out?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love these products the body butter is simply gorgeous really soothing x

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig