Monday 18 February 2013

Store Your Makeup with QVC's Cosmetics Organiser


Like many of you I’m sure, I have real problems trying to find innovative, space saving ways to store all of my cosmetics.

Make up bags are great, but when you’re in a hurry, it can take ages to root around to find the eye pencil you’re after, or the right shade of eye shadow.

Even more annoying is when you can’t find that lippie you really wanted to wear because its hidden deep within the depths of your make up draw.

Gah!




 Well, How happy was I when I came across this absolute beauty on QVC.





This amazing product can hold over 100 pieces from your cosmetics collection, allowing them to be displayed within handy compartments so you can find the things you need with ease!

It’s AMAZING! 




It has lipstick compartments on the top for me to slot all my everyday favourites in, dividers on the side for my powders and compacts, and even a taller space for bigger products to stand safely!

You can spin it around to quickly find the pieces you are after and it’s actually not too huge that it takes up all the space on your dressing table or other shelf or cabinet.

(See my VINE video of the organiser HERE)




Better still, it comes already assembled.

I love this cosmetics organiser, the only trouble is I would need about 10 to hold all of my make up!

How do you store your cosmetics?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This looks so cool!

    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig