Thursday 24 January 2013

ARgENTIUM La potion infinie


It’s not often that a face cream comes along and completely blows you away, but I think I’ve found one that will.


Those of you that subscribe to Glossybox may have received a sample of this new cream back in December, but for those of you who weren’t fortunate enough to or haven’t come across this product before, let me explain a little.




La potion infinie is 99.5% naturally derived cream comprising of Silver Hydrosol & DNA HP.

Silver is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial properties along with its ability to fight free radicals and promote tissue regeneration.

(Hence ARgENTIUM with a lower case ‘g’  which brings to attention the  scientific symbol for Silver, Ag)

 DNA HP is a marine sourced ingredient that can help increase skin hydration by penetrating layers of the skin and carrying 10,000 times it’s weight in water.




In short, you’re looking at a super hydrating, restorative, anti-age cream that is unique thanks to its synthesis of powerful active ingredients that can help reduce wrinkles, banish facial blemishes and reduce the effect of stress on your skin.

The first think you’ll notice about this cream is its fragrance, which is unmistakeably Masculine. Don’t worry, the cream is unisex but some may women may find this off putting.

Once I had got past the fragrance I was struck by how quickly the cream sank into my skin.




It felt extremely nourishing and was 100% non greasy, which surprised me. Once applied the cream actually felt a little like a primer on my skin, and I loved the matte look I was left with.

With regards to its ability to leave the skin feeling instantly firmer, I would give it 10/10.

Instantly my skin felt fresh and far firmer than usual, but in a non-tightening way and it’s even suitable for use around the delicate eye area, indeed it’s actually recommended!

Now, here’s the bad part.

La potion infinie retails at £147 a jar.




Yes, a little goes a long way but this is still a very expensive face cream and although they say you can use the cream on other parts of your body, I wouldn’t recommend doing so or else you’ll run out pretty quickly!

That said, if you suffer with ageing, problematic skin I know personally that I’d be prepared to pay anything to rectify my skin issues and I did love that the ingredients are 99.5% naturally derived.

I’d also like to point out that the uni-sex qualities of this cream (namely the fragrance) has resulted in my no longer being in posession of it.

 It now sits on the bed side table of Mr Fabulicious, who loves it, may I add.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig