Tuesday 11 December 2012

Neal’s Yard Rejuvenating Frankincense Lip and Eye Serum


As I’m sure most of you know from first hand experience, winter really does take it's toll on your skin.

Freezing temperatures and hot central heating can often leave your skin feeling confused, dry and troublesome 

(well, it does with mine anyway!)

It’s in these winter months that I find myself looking after my skin much better than I do during the rest of the year, which I know is bad as I should be doing my best all year long!



 
I saw Neal’sYard Rejuvenating Frankincense Lip and Eye Serum in a magazine recently and loved the sound of it.

It is an intensive daily treatment which can be used to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.



It contains elasticity boosting baobab oil, nutrient rich marine algae, collagen stimulating tri peptides and a good old Christmas favourite, Frankincense!

The serum looks and feels pretty thick in consistency compared to other serums.


Its non- runny but also non greasy and when applied to the skin round your lips and eyes, sinks in quickly leaving no residue.

It immediately made my eye area feel firmer as well as super moisturised.


 I always thought I preferred eye creams to serums for their moisturising properties, but this serum actually worked better than many of the creams I’ve tried for making my skin feel nourished and plumped.

Neal’s Yard Rejuvenating Frankincense Lip and Eye serum is available from their website and costs £23.75.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig