Monday 19 November 2012

The Body Shop Lip Line Fixer


Love bright, vibrant lippies but hate it when they bleed and smudge outside your lip line?

Yeah me too.


Well fear not as I recently discovered the wonder that is The Body Shop’s Lip Line Fixer (£8)

 This creamy, moisturising, retractable pencil helps to fill in the fine lines around your lips to prevent your lippie bleeding.


It’s a very waxy feeling product which is to be used like a lip liner.
 
I apply my lipstick then use this to outline my lips and tidy up any smudges.


It creates an invisible barrier that keeps your lippie in place all day long.

At £8 it is great value and is a must have product for lipstick wearing lovelies everywhere.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig