Wednesday 26 September 2012

M.A.C Marilyn Monroe Collection


Ladies, say hello to what could possible be my all time favourite M.A.C collection.

 The M·A·C Marilyn Monroe is a colour collection that channels the legend’s lustre and sex appeal in shades and formulas synonymous with the star.


 
Lipsticks in rapturous reds (£15.50), gleaming Dazzleglass (£18.50), a dramatic 35 Lash (£10), False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara (£18.50) and Eye Shadows in shimmering metallic and diamond tones (£16.50) provide some silver-screen allure for us average lasses. 


 Nail Lacquers (£11) destined to be a girl’s best friend and a Beauty Powder in sheer pale peach (£23) evoke that flawless Marilyn look.


 The M.A.C Marilyn Monroe Collection is available for a limited time online only from October 2012.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow!! I am in love with Marilyn so just makes sense that MAC do a homage to her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on these, especially the lipsticks!


    Sarah x
    http://takemyscars.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish this collection was going to be available in stores. Would love to see it in person before I decide to buy :(

    :) Chelsey
    My Beauty Full Adventure

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig