Monday 14 May 2012

Saturday 31st March- 5 Days In


Saturday 31st March- 5 Days In

I'm not going to lie, today has been hell.

 I'm exhausted from a dreadful night sleep, my pain tolerance is waning substantially and I feel more and more claustrophobic  in my garment as the days go by.

The mr is out at golf all morning and I'm just pottering around the house. 5 days on the pain has lessened, but it's also changed. It's not so sever, but it's sore and relentless.

I can't escape it, even for a minute. My favourite part of the day is the 15 minutes I spend free from my prison when in the shower, before I'm faced with having to squeeze my sore and bruised torso back into it.

I feel so fed up, I know it's only been 5 days, but the combination of the painkillers doing very little and being tired from sleep deprivation has created a monster.

I can't get comfortable, my garment hurts like hell, the itching just won't quit and I don't feel like I can cope with it much longer.

Because I chose to have this procedure done and therefore  indirectly inflict this pain on myself I don't feel like I am in position to complain and should just get on with it quietly. Being brave is all well and good but today I'm not being brave.

I'm a fed up, hurting person who wants a hug.

I’ve managed to give myself 2 ultrasound massages so far with my hand  held body massager- it doesn't feel like it does much to be fair but I hear it's meant to be fab for you so I will continue with it.

On the plus side, I've lost 1 inch from my bust and 2 from my waist. I appreciate that this is great but at the moment, today, I can't see past the discomfort.

I hope tomorrow is a better day.
SHARE:

1 comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig