Wednesday 22 February 2012

Dita Von Teese to Launch a Cosmetics Collaboration

Dita Von Teese has revealed today that she will be launching a make up collaboration with the German brand Art Deco Cosmetics in May.


Posting on her Facebook page, the Diva says;

My 1st makeup collection with Art Deco Cosmetics launches this May! I'm shooting the campaign next week in Paris, but here's a teaser pic from my beauty book, out this fall.

(Pic above)

Dita has already been dipping her toes into the world of beauty with her debut fragrance Femme Totale which is set to launch in the UK later this year and her gorgeous Half Moon Nails by Kiss.

Im personally hugely excited about this collaboration, im picturing old school, vintage Hollywood glamour!
Dita with her fragrance

What do you think about this collaboration? Are you excited? Would you buy Dita’s range?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. ooh how exciting! I would definitely buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she'll be bringing this out, I love her and she's such a nice person. I really liked when she did Viva Glam so hopefully I'll like this too :)

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reminds me Jessica Rabitt :) www.makeuptemple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would totally buy her range! <3

    www.mrajbx3.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will defo be buying her range bet its lovely :o)
    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found out from Artdeco that her line is not going to be sold in the US! I searched everywhere online and finally found tenderlovingskincare.com. I got in touch with Nicola there and she is going to send me all the products once they are FINALLY released next week.
    I am not affiliated with their website at all, I have just been so impressed by their service that I want others to benefit from their great help too!

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig