Wednesday 9 November 2011

WIN Twilight:Breaking Dawn Part 1 Premiere Tickets With Simple Beauty !


Calling all Twihards! 

As if you didn’t already know, the huge anticipated UK Premiere of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 takes place next Wednesday 16th November at Westfied Stratford.

I’m going to be there, tweeting and blogging about everything from my makeup, to my outfit, to shenanigans on the red carpet, to my verdict on the film. 

I also have two exclusive interviews with two of the films stars which I will be posting in the next week so keep your eyes peeled!


 So, who else wants to go?

Well, money can’t buy you tickets to this premiere but my good friends over at Simple Beauty have not one, but TWO tickets to give away to two deserving fans

Simple Beauty also have some MUST HAVE items for all Twilight fans, The Twilight Range of  Make up which is gorgeous and you can see the range and get your hands on it here, and read my review of some of the collection here!


 Now, to enter the competition you need to answer the following question.

What is the name of the place Edward takes Bella to for Honeymoon in the Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn (the book)

True fans will have no problem answering this! Remember, is the location in the book, NOT the film.

Email your answer along with your name, address and contact number to info@simplebeauty.co.uk.

Closing date for the competition is Monday 14th November and a winner will be chosen at random from all the correct answers, so get emailing now and Goodluck!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. esmes island...Edwards mothers island

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE pick me! Will my enteries work as I sent them via hotmail?

    Also, does the winner receive 1 or 2 tickets to the premiere?

    AH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig