Monday 28 November 2011

Elemis Melting Cleansing Gel


Elemis is fast becoming one of my all time favourite skin care brands and I am currently finding myself hopelessly addicted to their award winning Melting Cleansing Gel.

Awarded the best premium skincare launch product in the Pure Beauty Awards 2011, Elemis have created an incredible product in this cleanser.

Using scientific dual-phase technology, the ultra purifying cleanser is said to be perfect for challenged, tired, dull or stressed skin.  

(That’s me then)


Skin protective organic Argan Oil, mattifying Rice Silk and purifying Rosemary Leaf are combined with powerful anti-pollution Moringa Peptides to create a luxurious, delicate, cleanser which melts from a sumptuous gel into a rich, milk, gently cleaning your skin without compromising the skins delicate microflora.

Sounds nice in theory, but does it work?

Oh yes.

The gel is soft and feels like silk on your skin. Massage it into your face and you will find that it is a smooth and shiny consistency.


Then, (and this is when it becomes magical) add a little water to gel and see the product transform into a rich, milky cleanser.


The scent is beautiful, fresh, clean and every so citrusy- think sweet lemon curd.

The gel/milk is so delicate on your skin that I often feel like I don’t need to moisturise after using it and my skin is left feeling refreshed and soft.

At £19.40 for a 125ml bottle it may be more expensive than other brands, but I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed with this product. It is award winning after all.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. looks great. have you tried the clarins version? i use it when i'm feeling super lazy and really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using this since it launched and have repurchased several times, it's a great cleanser xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig