Monday 10 October 2011

Nanoblur



By now you may have heard of this amazing new ‘miracle’ product which is said to make you look 10 years younger in 40 seconds.
Nanoblur has taken the UK by storm.  Originally developed to help stars look better on high-definition cameras, this product has been hailed as the next miracle cream.
With its reasonable price (£19.99), it’s incredible before and after photos and with the makers of the cream referring to it as being nothing less than just Magic, it has some serious living up to its hype to do!

Nanoblur is a cream, or a primer if you will, which has millions and millions of particles that refl­ect light perfectly in billions of directions to make the skin’s surface appear ­flawless. Within seconds, pores appear to disappear. Fine lines appear to vanish. The skin texture appears nearly perfect.
These are some big claims to make but does it perform?

The skeptic in me was very ready to say hell no! The surprising reality however is that yes,  it really does.
You can see the before and after photos of the cream that I put on my hands below. (I used my hands as an example rather than my face as I was sure you wouldn’t want to see my ugly mug again)
Before: My hand in its natural state, note the fine lines
 
 No photo-shopping was used on these photos, what you see is how it looked.
After: My hand treated with Nanoblur; Smooth and line free
Incredible right?
Nanoblur is to be used on clean, skin or over your foundation before you apply powder. I confess I have yet to try using it over foundation, but on clean skin it works as a fantastic primer.
Within 40 seconds it dries to create a silky smooth, matte finish. My fine lines did indeed appear to ‘blur’ and disappear and my overall skin texture appeared as close to flawless as I’ve ever seen it.
While sadly it is not a permanent fix, if you are after a gorgeous complexion for a big event or even to use daily, this is the product for you.
Pore-free, line-free , flawless skin can be yours for only £19.99 from Boots.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I only heard about this yesterday. The result looks pretty good. I'd definitely like to try it but I have to be careful with putting new creams on my face (I have sensitive skin) but I'd test it on my hands and see if I can use it before applying on my face. I'm willing to try anything affordable to help me look younger, though people say I don't look my age :) Thanks Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, may have to give that a try

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing claim... I can see from the pics that it lives up to it, and for £19.99 it's not a huge loss if it doesn't make you look 10 years younger I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If i hadnt seen your before and after photos i wouldnt have believed it- you always imagine companies photoshopped their ads to make them look better, but this does actually look like it might work! very excited to try this out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I generally assume that stuff like this is bollocks, but bought some for my mum anyway.
    It arrived at the office today and I did a patch test on the back of my hand and then had a bit of a freak out at the difference.
    I've told Mummy Duggs that she'll have to fight me for it and am going to road test it tonight in Mayfair. I'll let you know if expensive wedding bells are pealing thanks to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have showed a different hand than the first one??? one is right one is left? thats like showing someone else's face for the before picture.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig