Monday 29 March 2010

Hello & Welcome

Hello and Welcome to the very first I Am Fabulicious Blog!

I decided to create this blog for a number of different reasons;

1. I own more make up and beauty products than EVERYONE i know. Combined. No joke.
2. Without sounding arrogant I often get complimented by friends and strangers alike about my make up and beauty regime
3. Because of said massive compilation of beauty products and compliments i felt that i should put my wealth of knowledge about what to use, what works and what doesn't to good use!

I will review various products as and when i get them ( daily or weekly, its like an addiction i cant help it!)

Any questions or queries please feel free to post!

Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig